Market development opportunities for agricultural producers in West Romania
The goal of the project is to evaluate the associativity potential of 2 to 4 local communities from West Romania, to draft a viable business plan for one of the communities and set up, in a later stage, a sustainable associative structure – a cooperative or a food hub. In the first phase, this pilot structure will improve the quality of life for at least 15 associated farmers.
- Identifying successful cooperative models and food-hubs
- Comparative assessments and mapping local farmers/producers from West Romania.
- Drafting a viable business plan to set up a structure
IMPACT & RESULTS
- 7 farmer communities mapped
- 15 farmers intervieved
- prepared and trained a group of 10 farmers, willing to start a cooperative
- drafted 2 fundable business to develop an existing cooperative and forma a new one
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT: